Last year we posted a blog article about the role of infographics in communicating policy and advocacy messages in a simple, accessible and powerful way. The trend for the infographic to present big data and hard hitting facts to the masses is still growing and here are some more infographics we think you should take a look at:
- Oxfam Australia in their infographic, What’s wrong with our food system, look at why so many farmers are hungry.
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center documents Advances in global agriculture.
- Public Health Degree investigate the Two sides of the global food crisis.
- Online Schools compare Oil fields with corn fields in terms of their productivity and greenhouse gas emissions.
- The United States Agency for International Development’s infographic, The global state of agriculture, looks ahead to how we must increase food for a growing population.
- The International Food Policy…
View original post 163 more words