From 4-8 April 2016, the program’s gender initiative is convening a writeshop of scientists and gender specialists to bring together results and lessons learned in the past 18 months.
Thirteen ’coached’ projects are participating, drawn from all the program’s flagships, CGIAR partners and several countries.
- Mapping gender dimensions: towards gender sensitive geographical targeting and scaling out
- Evaluating best-bet intervention in contrasting L&F value chains in sub Saharan Africa in a gender differentiated manner: from household to intra household level patterns
- A methodological framework for the collection and analysis of producer level gender-disaggregated value-chain data
- Differential gender impacts of animal diseases in small ruminant production in Ethiopia
- Gender dimensions of pig management in the smallholder pig production systems in Uganda: case of control of African Swine Fever
- Mainstreaming gender in feed and fodder interventions in “MoreMilkIT” sites in Tanzania
- Engendering FEAST – the feed…
View original post 146 more words