According to a promo of Chinese Camel Milk Company of Xinjiang, the camels’ milk features are provided as following. The contents in brackets are provided by author for further details.
- With high nutritional value, it is an optimal supplement for nourishment of the newborn when breast milk is insufficient
- Contains 18 kinds of amino acids which are beneficial for human body
- Lactose contained in camel milk does not incur allergen (It has also been shown to reduce lactose intolerance, combat hepatitis and decrease kidney and liver damage due to alcohol)
- High contents of Vitamin C (it is health vitamin, keeping you safe from infections)
- Iron content equivalent to ten times of that of cow’s milk
- The contents of natural Insulin contained in each liter of milk is 52 units, which is more than 3,000 times higher than that of cow’s milk of the same amount (it’s effective…
View original post 262 more words